Hi guys! Whats'up!
Today i'm sharing this low carb alternative to Rice, cauliflower rice! Usually you take a cauliflower head, remove all the hard bits and pulse it in a food processor but that turns into a very fine, nearly paste like consistency. I like to chop it up and leave bigger pieces so that there is a crunch to every bite. You can try both ways.
Also there are a million ways to make this recipe. You can serve it as a side dish or eat it as a part of your diet with proteins.
I used whatever I had at hand to make this today. That's the beauty of it.
- Half chopped or processed cauliflower
- 1 large egg
- 1 large,chopped, sausage or seekh kebab or any other cooked meat that you prefer.
- 1 medium sized chopped onion
- 1 tap garlic
- Black pepper
- Pinch of dried oregano
- 1 chopped green chili
- Fresh coriander, parsley or cilantro
- Any other chopped vegetables or mushrooms that you prefer
- 1 tsp so sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
- In a large non stick pan, add butter, onion and garlic paste.
- After it changes color, add chopped sausage, kebab or meat and green chili.
- Now add a beaten, seasoned egg on the side and cook.
- Now transfer this mix to a plate.
- In the same pan add the cauliflower, cook on high heat for 3 minutes. Fry in 2 batches if you have a small pan.
- Season with salt and pepper at the end and mix.
- Now mix the egg mix and the rice together.
- Add sour sauce and oregano at the end.
- Turn off the heat, serve hot with chopped coriander on top.