Chinese lettuce wraps01:04:00
|Chicken lettuce wraps|
Hey guys! So continuing the diet series we have today the most easiest, guilt free, lettuce wrap with the ingredients you probably already have on hand. It's tasty and anyone can try it!
- 1/6th of a kg chicken mince
- Iceberg lettuce
- Green onions
- Fresh coriander
- Black pepper
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp chilli sauce
- Red chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- Pinch of brow sugar
- Pinch of MSG
- Pinch of corn flour
- Olives/chopped mushrooms/corn/or any vegetable of choice-optional
- In a non stick pan add 1 tbsp olive oil and your garlic.
- After the garlic is cooked add chicken and salt.
- Meanwhile in a bowl mix the rest of the ingredients except coriander and green onions.
- After the chicken is cooked add the above mixture to the chicken. Cook until sauce thickens.
- Now add chopped coriander and green onions.
- Now fill your lettuce with the chicken and enjoy hot!